Sugar free chocolate avocado brownies are all the time a sensible choice. They are wealthy and fudgy with the proper steadiness of candy gooey melted chocolate chips and flakey salt. The better part is that they’re a gluten free low carb recipe that requires simply 5 minutes of prep time. You’ll have scrumptious keto avocado brownies with simply 3 web carbs every very quickly!
You learn proper! These wealthy chocolate brownies are virtually flourless as a result of they’ve a base secret ingredient, avocado! Avocado provides fats and fiber to assist these brownies keep moist and filling. Don’t let the concept of avocado scare you although. Avocado has a extremely refined taste when paired with chocolate and almond butter so that you received’t even style it. Who knew being wholesome may very well be so easy, but so scrumptious!
A One Bowl Brownie Recipe
This is a one bowl recipe, or extra precisely a one meals processor recipe. We selected to make use of a meals processor to make this recipe as a result of it creates a easy and even batter that distributes the avocado with none undesirable chunks. If you don’t have a meals processor you may all the time use a excessive velocity blender, however we will’t promise it is going to mix as evenly.
FREE PRINTABLE: Keto Food List
Join 150,000 others to get a FREE keto meals record and new recipes each week!
The Best Nut Free Keto Brownies
These keto avocado brownies are by far the very best nut free brownies you’ll have ever tried. They are so dense and fudgy with only one single teaspoon of coconut flour. Coconut technically isn’t categorized as a nut like peanuts and almonds, so in case you do have a nut allergy these brownies shouldn’t trigger you any issues(1). There IS nut butter on this recipe, nonetheless for nut free brownies merely sub the almond or peanut butter for some sunflower seed butter.
Flours for Gluten Free Brownies
Our avocado brownies recipe is virtually flourless that means you don’t have to fret about nuts, or gluten. We really feel that a true keto weight loss program must be grain free so as to actually get the total advantages of a low carb and keto weight loss program. If you do embrace gluten on a keto weight loss program it’s possible you’ll discover you might have extra irritation and bloating as our our bodies don’t all the time digest it properly(2).
Coconut vs Almond Flour
Almond flour is considered one of our favourite components to make use of when doing any form of baking. It works properly to get that bready and dense texture you’d need in regular brownies, and has a slight nutty taste that’s wealthy in fiber. However, we’ve made scrumptious brownies with almond flour up to now and simply felt it was time to make a scrumptious keto avocado brownie nut free.
CAN I USE ALMOND FLOUR?
Often occasions we’re requested whether it is okay to sub almond flour for the coconut flour in keto recipes, utilizing only one flour as an alternative of the opposite. Unfortunately, coconut flour may be very completely different from almond flour. Unlike coconut and almond milk, these two flours are usually not interchangeable. Almond flour is much less absorbent requiring extra flour to make the identical keto recipe. If you do need to make this recipe with almond flour you’ll have to use thrice the quantity of coconut flour (that’s one teaspoon coconut flour for 3 teaspoons of almond flour). This is as a result of almond flour provides total bulk to soak up moisture whereas coconut flour is already extremely absorbent in small dosages.
If you might be searching for a superb coconut flour we get ours from Amazon. As for almond flour we’ve discovered Costco to have top-of-the-line offers for a 1lb bag. If you aren’t a Costco shopper Amazon does nonetheless carry a wide range of almond flours as properly.
Making Sugar Free Keto Brownies
In order to be keto these low carb brownies wanted to be sugar free. To make a low carb keto recipe that can also be low in web carbs you have to a 100% sugar free sweetener. We’ve determined for this recipe there are two huge contenders, however then two further choices on high of the principle two. Our favourite keto sweeteners are:
- Granular Erythritol– Erythritol is the OG keto sweetener. It’s sugar free, dairy free, and low carb. Plus it makes desserts style like the unique with out costing you a fortune.
- Swerve– Swerve is a keto pleasant sweetener that has a one to 1 ratio with sugar. It’s nice for starting keto bakers who aren’t positive what they should do for a keto recipe. It is available in all the things from conventional granular sweetener to brown sugar and powdered sugar.
Extra Sweetener Options
If these first two sweeteners weren’t for you, considered one of these three are positive to be.
- Monk Fruit– Monk fruit is a bit completely different from different sweeteners as a result of it’s just like stevia as a concentrated extract. For this recipe we suggest utilizing a mix of monk fruit and erythritol to get the correct quantity of sweetener quantity for the recipe. If you do use liquid monk fruit be sure so as to add a bit further cocoa powder or flour to your avocado brownie for the fitting fudgy texture.
- Liquid Stevia– Liquid stevia is personally considered one of our favourite sweeteners. It’s mild on the intestine and tremendous candy so that you don’t want a lot to make a recipe.
- Coconut Sugar– Coconut sugar is NOT keto. However, coconut sugar can be utilized as a superb paleo sweetener since we already made these brownies with avocado as an alternative of flour.
Each sweetener can be utilized to make scrumptious low carb recipes, it actually simply relies on your finances. Make positive whichever sweetener you select you verify our sweetener information to make sure you use the fitting ratios. Desserts are straightforward to make keto upon getting a strong sweetener basis.
Gelatin in Brownies?
We know this sounds a bit bizarre, however belief us. Adding any form of gelatin (beef or pork) makes for a fantastically fudgy and chewy brownie. Making avocado brownies keto is good as a result of they don’t have flour, however can nonetheless generally lack that glutenous texture. Gelatin is an animal sourced means so as to add again in that chewiness with none further carbs. Since gelatin is an animal product it has zero web carbs. If that doesn’t make these the very best low carb brownies we don’t know what is going to!
How to Make Low Carb Brownies Dairy Free
If you like brownies, however don’t love all of the butter that goes into them, the following pointers are for you! For starters these keto brownies have a base of butter so it would be best to sub it out for melted coconut oil. It’s vital you do sub it for a fats as an alternative of pumpkin as a result of avocado on it’s personal isn’t sufficient fats to make good keto avocado brownies. Coconut oil received’t have a powerful taste so don’t fear about it masking the chocolate. If you don’t like or don’t have coconut oil you need to use vegan butter. Vegan butter is a bit more costly per ounce and is all the time made with decrease high quality oils, however it’s an possibility.
The chocolate is the straightforward half. Simply buy dairy free chocolate, or keto chocolate with none added milk merchandise. If you might be having a tough time discovering keto chocolate that can also be dairy free, stick with the fundamentals and purchase 100% bakers chocolate. It’s made with simply cocoa so that you don’t have to fret about further milk.
Getting Choco- Loco
These sugar free brownies are made with scrumptious sugar free cocoa powder. It’s wealthy, decadent, and lacks any added carbs. Still, most individuals learn about unsweetened cocoa powder as a result of it’s fairly straightforward to search out on the grocery retailer. What’s a bit harder although is discovering sugar free chocolate chips which might be really made with good components. You can go two routes to make these avocado brownies keto and nonetheless include further chocolate toppings.
- Use a keto pleasant chopped bar of chocolate
- Use sugar free darkish chocolate chips
Either methodology you determine to make use of it would be best to ensure you are shopping for the very best low carb darkish chocolate on the market for this avocado brownie recipe.
The Best Store Bought Keto Chocolates
Thankfully for you we made an inventory of all our favourite bars and chips and added them under. Our favourite low carb chocolate manufacturers are:
- Lily’s Bars-Lily’s keto chocolate bars work nice for keto recipes as a result of they’ve a wide range of flavors to go along with no matter kind of dessert you’re making. If you’re feeling further lazy and don’t need to chop the chocolate you may even pulse in a blender or meals processor just a few occasions earlier than topping the brownies with it.
- Lily’s Chips– Chocolate chips are a brilliant easy path to go whenever you need essentially the most chocolate doable for the least quantity of labor. Just minimize open the bag and dump some into your brownie batter.
- 100% Unsweetened Baking Chocolate-Unsweetened baking chocolate is simply that, unsweetened. The first time you attempt it it’s possible you’ll not find it irresistible as a result of it’s so bitter. But, for many who like a extra chocolate targeted taste this one’s for you. (The better part is that there are just one gram of web carbs per serving!)
- Kiss My Keto Chocolate Bars– These are a more moderen product available on the market. They’re sweetened with sugar alcohols and stevia, however come topped with a wide range of nuts. Personally we choose Lily’s as a result of it’s smoother, however discover this works in a pinch to attain that fudgy texture to a brownie.
Any of those chocolate bars will work nice in our keto pleasant avocado chocolate brownies. If you don’t need further chocolate no hurt no foul, BUT we would simply think about you loopy!
How to Make Keto Avocado Brownies
Now that you realize all the things that goes into making the very best keto brownies on the market, it’s time to begin baking.
To make these avocado brownies you have to avocado, baking soda (baking soda is completely different from baking powder so you’ll want to verify), cocoa powder unsweetened, coconut flour, erythritol, salt, and unflavored gelatin. For the moist components you have to melted butter or coconut oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and almond butter. We used almond butter as a result of it has much less taste than peanut butter, nonetheless you need to use whichever nut butter you might have available.
Finally you have to chopped darkish chocolate OR keto pleasant chocolate chips, and flakey salt. Flakey salt is elective, however is it actually? Let’s be trustworthy we’re all suckers for a superb candy and salty combo!
Making Keto Avocado Brownies
To start making the brownies preheat the oven to 350 F. Then line a eight×eight baking pan with parchment paper. In a meals processor mix all of the components besides your chopped chocolate and flakey salt.
Blend the components for 20-30 seconds, or till the batter is easy and uniform. Don’t over combine the batter or your brownies may find yourself a bit cakey. You can fold in any unmixed components utilizing a spatula.
Now transfer the brownie batter into your lined baking dish and unfold it evenly with a spatula or spoon again. Add your chocolate and sea salt/ flakey salt.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or till the perimeters have gone agency however the heart nonetheless has a slight wobble. Remove from the oven and permit to completely cool (or at the very least 15 minutes!) earlier than slicing.
Cut the brownies into 9 squares and retailer any leftovers in an hermetic container contained in the fridge for as much as per week.
Freezing Keto Brownies
These avocado brownies shouldn’t be sliced earlier than cooling. They are too delicate and can crumble into bits. Once the brownies have cooled you may freeze them by inserting slices right into a ziplock bag and storing them within the freezer till totally strong. They will last as long as 3 months. To defrost merely place into the fridge for just a few hours, or microwave the brownie for 20-40 seconds till heat.
The Best of Keto Brownies
We are positively brownie fanatics. Chocolate something is my language and brownies are not any completely different. Throughout our time engaged on this weblog we’ve created a plethora of brownie hits. Some of our favorites are:
- Sugar Free Brownies– This sugar free brownie recipe is your most elementary kind of keto brownies. There’s no avocado, simply pure deliciousness.
- The Fudgiest Keto Mug Brownie– Our 5 minute mug brownie takes the fast dessert sport to an entire different degree. It is by far the very best keto mug recipe on the market, so it’s a must to attempt it the following time you’re craving a fast dessert.
- Mini Brownie Bites– These keto brownie bites are a fantastic excessive fats low carb dessert possibility. They are even higher frozen after which topped with a bit peanut butter.
Keto Avocado Brownies
Don’t let being on a keto weight loss program cease you from having fun with your favourite treats. Make your treats match into your weight loss program so as to maintain it sustainable. This is such a straightforward keto recipe as a result of it requires just some components and solely 5 minutes prep time. As lengthy as you might have a blender or meals processor you’ll have the ability to make it. So mix, sit again, and benefit from the odor of heat brownies baking in your oven for the following 20 minutes. Trust us, ready is value it.
Keto Avocado Brownies
These avocado brownies are wealthy, dense, and tremendous chocolatey.
Calories per serving 207kcal
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Preheat the oven to 350 F, and line a small baking dish with parchment paper.
In the bowl of a meals processor, add in all of the components besides the chopped chocolate and flaky salt.
Blend for round 20-30 seconds till easy. Don’t overmix the batter or else the brownies will find yourself cakey. You can fold in any unmixed components utilizing a spatula.
Transfer the batter into the lined baking dish, and unfold it to even it out.
Add your selection of toppings.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or till the perimeters are agency and the middle is a bit wiggly.
Remove from the oven and let it cool for at the very least 15 minutes earlier than slicing.
Cut into 9 squares! Store leftovers in tupperware within the fridge for as much as per week. Enjoy!
Net Carbs: 3
Keto Avocado Brownies
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 8g40%
Trans Fat 1g
Vitamin A 251IU5%
Vitamin C 2mg2%
* Percent Daily Values are primarily based on a 2000 calorie weight loss program.